Saturday, November 30, 2013

Chapter 32-34

In these concluding chapters George and his team impress with their presentation, George gets his car back from the repair shop, and he gifts a new "10 Rules" sign to Joy so that future passengers can see the rules better.

As stated in prior posts, I believe that I am a better person for having read this book and taking its message to heart. I think that applying these rules to how we deal with our students, their families, and each other can help make SHS a better place to learn, to teach, and to achieve. I thank you all for reading the book. Thanks to those of you have also taken the time to read these blog posts. And big thank-you to those of you who have been brave enough to share your thoughts by posting comments for the rest of the staff to read.

Steve

1 comment:

  1. I spent the morning re-reading the book. I read it by chapters to try to follow the blog and didn't feel that I was able to always remember what I had read the week before. I really enjoyed the book, especially reading it in one sitting. I hope to concentrate more on being positive and driving with purpose when I return in January. I know that it is so important but I still struggle with getting bogged down in what happens daily in school and my family life. I am going to make this my goal for the new year - to not get bogged down and to practice being positive in all situations. I plan to re-read parts or all of this book often over this upcoming year and incorporate the ideas given in my life. Thank you Steve for giving us this book.

    ReplyDelete